WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021 v2.5.1
WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021 Free Download 2.5.1 – gdpr.ninjateam | WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021 v2.5.1 is a regulation that requires companies to protect EU citizens’ personal data and privacy when doing business within the EU. Noncompliance can cost businesses up to $20 million, or 4% of their global sales.
By May 25, 2018, websites that collect data on people in European Union (EU) countries will be required to adhere to strict new rules on consumer data protection. Your company will be put at risk if you do not comply with GDPR.
That is why the Ninja GDPR Compliance WordPress Plugin was created to provide you with the best solution for your site in regards to this new legislation.
Why you need GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance?
- If you have a WordPress website that EU users can access, you must comply with GDPR.
- If you use cookie tracking or other tracking integrations such as Facebook pixels or Google Analytics, for example.
- GDPR enforcement is required if you use forms like Contact 7 to collect user data.
- This GDPR enforcement is needed if you use MailChimp or another addon to save user data.
- This compliance is needed if you use a contact service for your site users, such as live chat or a support help desk.
- You just need to concentrate on working and prospering if you want your company to be safe and trusted.
Apart from GDPR compliance, website owners outside the EU should prepare for the forthcoming California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), Washington Privacy Act (WPA), Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI – Japan) and other legislation to be enacted. As a result, the Ninja GDPR plugin comes in handy. Get ready right now!